1 dead, 2 wounded in West Side shooting
July 21, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- One person died and two others were wounded after a shooting on Chicago's West Wide Saturday morning.
Police say this stemmed from a domestic argument in the 400-block of North Austin Boulevard.
They said the suspect was arguing with a woman just before 1 a.m. when a man intervened.
The suspect left and then came back with a handgun and opened fire, police said.
A man in his 20's was killed. A 29-year-old man and a 20-year-old man were hospitalized.
No one is in custody yet.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
- Flight delays, cancellations at O'Hare, Midway
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 2 bodies found in trunk of car in West Englewood
- How much money will be saved by school closures?
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale 11 min ago
- Lombard man charged with threatening Glenbard East H.S. 22 min ago
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured 28 min ago
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos