Lombard woman found dead in burning home
July 22, 2012 (LOMBARD, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police in west suburban Lombard are investigating the death of a woman found inside a burning home.
Police in west suburban Lombard are investigating the death of a woman found inside a burning home.
Firefighters responded to a call of a house fire in the 1000 block of South Ahrens early Sunday morning.
When they arrived, a car in the driveway was also on fire.
Firefighters found a man and woman inside the burning home.
The medical examiner has identified the female victim as 24-year old Paula Morgan.
The unidentified man is hospitalized tonight.
Police told neighbors to evacuate their homes.
Police have released few details.
An autopsy on Morgan is set for tomorrow.
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building
- Chicago fast-food workers protest low wages
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Ex-Benedictine monk pleads guilty to child abduction charge 18 min ago
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Richard Gillman gets 4 years in prison, 2 years of probation in...
- Man pleads not guilty to killing wife with machete, suffocating...
- Temps fall, snow expected Sunday
- 2 sex assault attempts reported in Humboldt Park
- Coyote interrupts morning rush on I-55
- Homeowner tied up during La Grange Park robbery
- 2 men charged with felony mail theft
- Uptown fire forces residents out of apartments