Woman stabbed in face in Gold Coast
July 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A woman is in critical condition after being stabbed in the face in Chicago on Sunday evening.
The incident happened in the 800 block of North State in Chicago's Gold Coast.
Police say it appears a man and a woman were arguing when he stabbed her in the face and side.
She was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
The man is in custody.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 42 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment 28 min ago
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly 27 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California 54 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 56 min ago
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All