Woman stabbed in face in Gold Coast
July 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A woman is in critical condition after being stabbed in the face in Chicago on Sunday evening.
The incident happened in the 800 block of North State in Chicago's Gold Coast.
Police say it appears a man and a woman were arguing when he stabbed her in the face and side.
She was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
The man is in custody.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wicker Park water main break gushes for hours
- 1971 disappearance solved; 2 teens ID'd in submerged car
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC 16 min ago
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing 6 min ago
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes 18 min ago
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77