Police issue alerts about Lincoln Park home burglaries
July 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chicago Police Department has issued alerts about a series of burglaries at homes in Lincoln Park.
Three happened in the 1800-block of North Lincoln Park West; six others nearby, most in the general area of Clark and Belden. All nine have taken place since July 12th.
In some cases, the burglar got in through a rear door or window.
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals 6 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund schools
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos