DeVry Univ. to cut 570 jobs around USA
July 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- DeVry University, which is based in Downer's Grove, plans to cut 570 jobs around the country. That's more than 5 percent of its workforce.
The for-profit education company says enrollment is down and costs are up at its institutions.
Most of the job cuts will happen on the West Coast.
- Extensive vandalism devastates South Side church
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot
- Woman killed, 4 critically injured in Far South Side crash
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- CTA Red Line reconstruction officially...
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos