DeVry Univ. to cut 570 jobs around USA
July 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- DeVry University, which is based in Downer's Grove, plans to cut 570 jobs around the country. That's more than 5 percent of its workforce.
The for-profit education company says enrollment is down and costs are up at its institutions.
Most of the job cuts will happen on the West Coast.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- Barrington Hills school bus crashes with snow plow
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash 56 min ago
- Sen. Kirk released after gall bladder surgery
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from... 46 min ago
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- EB 80/94 reopens at Cline after multi-vehicle crash
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney