Family, friends gather for Nikkii Bostic-Jones
July 25, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Nikkii Bostic-Jones, the Cook County corrections officer killed last week in a hit-and-run crash, will be remembered Wednesday.
Family, friends and co-workers of the 37-year-old veteran correctional officer will gather at a Cicero funeral home for her visitation Wednesday. Her funeral is Thursday.
Bostic-Jones was killed last week outside the jail complex near 29th and California.
Juan Bello, 57, is charged with her death. He's being held on a $3 million bond.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in 16 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos