Palmer House Hilton sued by family of Megan Duskey, woman killed sliding down stair railing
July 25, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago hotel is being sued by the family of a woman who died while sliding down a stair railing.
Megan Duskey died in 2010 when she fell four floors at the Palmer House Hilton.
In the lawsuit, Duskey's parents claim their daughter's death was due to negligence by the hotel and the company that hosted the party she was attending.
They claim their daughter was allowed to drink an unlimited amount of alcohol, which contributed to her death.
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel season 44 min ago
- Report: Judge to hear CPS school closings case 20 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- Cook County sheriff provides free child ID kits 23 min ago
- Some construction suspended over holiday weekend 1 min ago
- Couple implicated in boy's death enter plea 16 min ago
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
- 7 in :77
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel...
44 min ago