Woman who says cops used stun gun on her gives birth
July 25, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A woman who claims Chicago police officers used a stun on her when she was eight months pregnant has now given birth.
Tiffany Rent says a baby boy was born on Saturday. She said labor was induced.
Rent says she was shocked with a stun gun after she complained about a parking ticket outside a Walgreen's at 103rd and Michigan last month. She has filed a lawsuit against the city.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Cragin on alert after girl, 15, beaten, sexually assaulted
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago 21 min ago
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd 26 min ago
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Consumer Reports: Best and Worst Value Cars
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor 41 min ago
- 7 in :77