Woman, 52, critically injured in West Side hit-and-run
July 26, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police are looking for the hit and run driver who left a 52-year-old woman in critical condition.
It happened at about 9:30 last night on Chicago's west side.
The woman was crossing Lake Street when she was struck by a vehicle making a right turn onto Pulaski from Lake.
She suffered injuries to her head and both legs.
Police do not have any information about the vehicle except that it was gray or silver.
local, jessica d'onofrio
- Freeze hits Chicago area, snow expected Sunday
- Bicyclist struck, killed by car on West Side
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Couples renew marriage vows at Field Museum
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area