Drew Peterson lawyers receiving death threats?
July 26, 2012 (BOLINGBROOK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Drew Peterson's lawyers are getting death threats, according to the Twitter feed of one of his attorneys.
The Wednesday tweet read, "Now we are getting death threats." Later that night it appeared the message had been deleted.
Joel Brodsky is a member of the legal team defending the former Bolingbrook cop accused of killing his third wife, Kathleen Savio.
Brodsky told the Sun-Times there have been recent death threats but did not elaborate.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 3 min ago
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Boy, 7, allegedly brings loaded gun to Elgin school 9 min ago
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- Fatally shot alleged robber suspected in Harvey cop shooting
- No re-trial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Chicago airports rank poorly for on-time departures 11 min ago
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- Indiana schools delayed by cold snap
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case