Drew Peterson lawyers receiving death threats?
July 26, 2012 (BOLINGBROOK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Drew Peterson's lawyers are getting death threats, according to the Twitter feed of one of his attorneys.
The Wednesday tweet read, "Now we are getting death threats." Later that night it appeared the message had been deleted.
Joel Brodsky is a member of the legal team defending the former Bolingbrook cop accused of killing his third wife, Kathleen Savio.
Brodsky told the Sun-Times there have been recent death threats but did not elaborate.
- 4 of 54 schools to be saved in CPS closings vote
- Tsarnaev friend killed in Orlando by FBI 2 min ago
- Saving on Gas? Fine Print for Rewards Programs
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Plane with cracked windshield lands safely at Midway 18 min ago
- Boy, 16, killed in Back of the Yards shooting
- Officials: Summer construction to create about 6,500 jobs
- Free movies at Millennium Park this summer
- Chief Keef arrested at Georgia hotel
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit
- I-Team: Illinois schools lack tornado 'safe rooms'
- Schaumburg couple survive Oklahoma tornado
- abcnews: See Jennifer Lawrence's 'X-Men' Look
- 7 in :77