Surveillance image shows Hickory Hills bank robber
July 27, 2012 (HICKORY HILLS, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police are looking for a man who robbed a bank in the southwest suburbs. He apparently had no qualms about showing his face.
Take a look at the surveillance photo.
The man approached a teller at the TCF Bank on Roberts Road in Hickory Hills Thursday. He got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Anyone with information is asked to call the FBI.
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- Deer on tracks halts Blue Line service temporarily 10 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Joliet man facing child porn charges 1 min ago
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across... 26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos