Young dancers plan Maggie Daley tribute
July 27, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Young dancers from the After School Matters Hip Hop Dance Ensemble are planning a tribute for the late Chicago first lady Maggie Daley.
They will perform the tribute as part of the Chicago Dancing Festival on August 20th at Chicago's Harris Theatre.
Maggie Daley was a driving force behind the After School Matters program.
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit
- Video: Wednesday @ 6AM: Saving on Gas?
- Video: Tonight @ 10 PM: Extreme Bridal Makeovers
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Wheel of Fortune will air at 2:05 a.m.
- Schaumburg couple survived Oklahoma tornado 8 min ago
- Roseland Hospital to lay off 68
- Old Orchard Mall shooting 'not a random act'
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos