Autistic boy, 11, missing from Washington Park found
July 27, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An 11-year-old autistic boy was found six hours after going missing Friday when he was last seen near the lagoon at Washington Park.
He reportedly ran away from his grandfather. The boy has the mental capacity of a 3-year-old. Idris Alexander was found near 38th and Calumet six hours after he ran. He had apparently walked there, police said.
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos