Park Ridge motorcyclist dies in Kennedy Expressway accident
July 28, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A motorcyclist was killed in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway early Saturday.
According to state police, William May, 41, of Park Ridge struck a wall and crashed in the northbound lanes of Interstate 90 near Foster Avenue at approximately 2 a.m.
Police say May was not wearing a helmet.
He was pronounced dead at an area hospital.
- Chemical plant explosion, fire injures 2 in Alsip 31 min ago
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights 11 min ago
- Mega Millions, Friday the 13th drawing could be winning combo
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Free Mega Millions tickets in Chicago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- Blagojevich appeal goes before judges
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 4-year-old boy accidentally shoots himself in Gary
- Man held after boy brings loaded gun to Elgin school 21 min ago
- I-90/94 lanes to close for bridge piers construction
- Mother charged in baby's death held on $250K bond
- Issac 'Ike' Carothers to run for Cook County Board 6 min ago
- Winter weather advisories; snow follows cold
- Chemical plant explosion, fire injures 2 in...
31 min ago
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington...
11 min ago
- Daymond John speaks to ABC7 about Shark Tank
13 min ago