Bolingbrook girl, 17, reported missing from Rockford
July 29, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man who says he is a soldier stationed in Hawaii is asking for the public's help in finding his sister who went missing in the Chicago area.
Armando Reyes says his sister, Ariel Reyes, 17, has not been seen in a week. She reportedly was last seen in Rockford, Ill. and went missing while traveling from Rockford to her home in west suburban Bolingbrook.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is urged to call police.
- CTU vows not to re-elect mayor over school closings
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- Police: Drive safely, buckle up on holiday weekend
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Brian Urlacher retires from NFL after career with Chicago Bears
- Census bureau finds Chicago is growing, but slowly
- Northlake man to be sentenced after kids found tied
- Jurors to resume deliberations at Trump trial
- Man sentenced in murder after alleged ad for sex with pregnant...
- Wayne Miller dies at 94; photos chronicled black Chicago life 16 min ago
- Ex-student allegedly threatened Glenbard East HS
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- abcnews: Twitter Beefs Up User Security