Race raises money for fight against skin cancer
July 29, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A race near Montrose Beach Sunday morning raised money in the fight against a deadly form of skin cancer.
This is the Teb's Troops' March on Melanoma 5-K.
Since it started in 2006, the organization has raised more than $200,000 for research.
ABC7's John Garcia was one of the runners in the race.
- CPS protesters give up sit-in, school closes for good
- Hawks fans anxiously awaited OT goal, tied series 48 min ago
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in Game 4 OT, tie series 2-2
- 9 students hospitalized after pepper spray accident
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit