Chicago man charged in deadly Kennedy accident
July 30, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Charges have been filed in a deadly crash on the Kennedy Expressway over the weekend.
A woman was killed and seven others were hurt early Sunday in the accident near Armitage.
Police have charged Pavlo Lulak, 24, of Chicago with aggravated DUI. Authorities say Lulak lost control of his car, hit a concrete wall, crossed back into traffic and hit two vans.
A 23-year-old passenger in his car was killed.
According to police, Lulak's blood-alcohol level was about three times the legal limit.
- CPS protesters give up sit-in, school closes for good
- Hawks fans anxiously awaited OT goal, tied series
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in Game 4 OT, tie series 2-2
- 9 students hospitalized after pepper spray accident
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit