Man allegedly pulls gun at North Side soccer game
July 30, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 20-year-old Northwest Side man is facing charges after he allegedly pulled out a gun at a soccer game.
Jaime Gutierrez, 20, of the 3600-block of West Leland, faces charges of unlawful conceal and carry, possession of a firearm and ammunition without a valid FOID card, reckless use of a weapon, and possession of a gun with an effaced serial number.
The incident happened Sunday around 7 a.m. on the soccer fields near Montrose Harbor during an argument. Police say the weapon was loaded but was not fired.
The Sun-Times Media Wire contributed to this report.
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights standoff 15 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance, goes before judges 10 min ago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 8 LSD crashes reported within 1 mile in 1 hour
- Winter weather advisories issued as snow follows cold
- Ex-teacher Amber Kraus pleads not guilty to teen sex assault
- Prisoner charged in 1988 Rogers Park rape, murder
- CTA auctioning seats, signs, rail car, more
- Chicago man gets 50 years in ex-wife's death
- Kanye West likens job to police work; Ohio chief disagrees
- Affluenza defense nets Ethan Couch probation
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- 7 in :77
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington...
15 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance,...
10 min ago