Man allegedly pulls gun at North Side soccer game
July 30, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 20-year-old Northwest Side man is facing charges after he allegedly pulled out a gun at a soccer game.
Jaime Gutierrez, 20, of the 3600-block of West Leland, faces charges of unlawful conceal and carry, possession of a firearm and ammunition without a valid FOID card, reckless use of a weapon, and possession of a gun with an effaced serial number.
The incident happened Sunday around 7 a.m. on the soccer fields near Montrose Harbor during an argument. Police say the weapon was loaded but was not fired.
The Sun-Times Media Wire contributed to this report.
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20 32 min ago
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures begin
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Special session expected to form pension committee
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday
- IDOT proposes tolls for Illiana Expressway
- AMA recognizes obesity as a disease
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- Lunch Break
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
32 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos