Tech company Braintree to move to West Loop
July 30, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A technology company called Braintree plans to add another 150 jobs at its headquarters in Chicago's West Loop.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel visited the headquarters on Monday.
Braintree handles online payment technology and credit card payments.
The company has 60 employees now and plans on adding more over the next few years.
The mayor says he wants Chicago to be a center for high-tech business.
Last week Motorola Mobility announced it was moving its headquarters to Chicago.
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade 33 min ago
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 8 min ago
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night 23 min ago
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
8 min ago
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day...
33 min ago
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area...
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos