Driver charged in Kennedy crash that killed woman
July 31, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Prosecutors say a man charged with causing a deadly crash on the Kennedy Expressway had a blood-alcohol content more than two-and-a-half times the legal limit.
Pavlo Lukak is charged in the crash, which happened Sunday morning in the outbound lanes of the Kennedy at Armitage.
Police say Lukak struck a concrete wall and two vans, killing a 23-year old woman and injuring seven other people.
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Illinois Senate approves medical marijuana bill
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Karen Lewis re-elected head of Chicago Teachers Union
- Winning Mega Millions numbers announced
- CTA: Orange Line service resumes
- 4 men charged with murder of Chicago sailor in Bahamas
- New York City commuter trains collide in Connecticut
- Preckwinkle criticizes, questions CPS closures plan
- 2 rescued from capsized boat in Lake Michigan
- Thousands of area debit card users target of phishing calls
- 2 dead in Chicago Heights fire identified
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin