Teen charged with South Side murder
August 5, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Jermalle Brown, 19, has been charged with murder after a South Side home invasion on July 25.
Police say four or five men forced their way into the home and announced a robbery.
It happened on the 1400-block of East 73rd Street.
They say Brown accidentally shot fellow attacker Douglas Buford, 16, in the back of the head with a shotgun.
A teen was also charged.
The homeowner wasn't injured.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake