Teen charged with South Side murder
August 5, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Jermalle Brown, 19, has been charged with murder after a South Side home invasion on July 25.
Police say four or five men forced their way into the home and announced a robbery.
It happened on the 1400-block of East 73rd Street.
They say Brown accidentally shot fellow attacker Douglas Buford, 16, in the back of the head with a shotgun.
A teen was also charged.
The homeowner wasn't injured.
- CPS protesters give up sit-in, school closes for good
- Hawks fans anxiously awaited OT goal, tied series
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in Game 4 OT, tie series 2-2
- 9 students hospitalized after pepper spray accident
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit