Teen charged with South Side murder
August 5, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Jermalle Brown, 19, has been charged with murder after a South Side home invasion on July 25.
Police say four or five men forced their way into the home and announced a robbery.
It happened on the 1400-block of East 73rd Street.
They say Brown accidentally shot fellow attacker Douglas Buford, 16, in the back of the head with a shotgun.
A teen was also charged.
The homeowner wasn't injured.
- Guilty verdict in Allan Kustok murder trial 9 min ago
- Photos: Farm animals rescued in Kane County 36 min ago
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 32 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Netflix subscribers targeted in phishing scam 43 min ago
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos