Teen charged with South Side murder
August 5, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Jermalle Brown, 19, has been charged with murder after a South Side home invasion on July 25.
Police say four or five men forced their way into the home and announced a robbery.
It happened on the 1400-block of East 73rd Street.
They say Brown accidentally shot fellow attacker Douglas Buford, 16, in the back of the head with a shotgun.
A teen was also charged.
The homeowner wasn't injured.
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders 23 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 3 min ago
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Employees, customers prepare Dominick's final days
- Midlothian store allegedly burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Gov. Quinn looks back on 2013
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- Me You & Her raises money for Chicago food banks
- 'I-55 Bandit' pleads guilty to robbery charge
- Kanye West opens pop-up store in Chicago
- Weekender Report by Roz Varon
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
3 min ago
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop...
23 min ago
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in...
6 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos