Two stabbings in two days near Lollapalooza
August 5, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There have been two stabbings in two days in the vicinity of Lollapalooza. The latest happened Saturday night.
Police say two men in their 20s started arguing near Jackson and Columbus.
One of them reportedly slashed the other in the cheek but also cut his own hand with the knife. The suspect is in police custody.
On Friday, a 53-year-old man was stabbed in the chest near Adams and Michigan.
The Sun-Times quotes the man's relatives as saying he was scalping tickets when someone tried to rob him.
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20 19 min ago
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures begin
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Special session expected to form pension committee
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges 51 min ago
- Kan. couple headed for Dwight, Ill., go missing, turn up lost... 4 min ago
- Firefighter convicted of wife murder still gets pension in prison 38 min ago
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Fed suggests it's closer to slowing bond purchases 8 min ago
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- Lunch Break