Red light camera grace period helping Gurnee drivers
August 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- August 6 through August 14, drivers who run the latest red light camera in north suburban Gurnee will get only a warning.
The latest red light camera is located at Washington and Hunt Club and began operating July 31.
After the grace period ends, drivers who go through red lights at that intersection will get a $100 ticket in the mail.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Cragin on alert after girl, 15, beaten, sexually assaulted
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago 26 min ago
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd 31 min ago
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Consumer Reports: Best and Worst Value Cars
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor 46 min ago
- 7 in :77