Statement on Jackson Jr. health expected soon
August 7, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Ald. Sandi Jackson says Mayo Clinic doctors will release a statement about her husband's health soon.
The statement on Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.'s health could come in the next day or so.
Jackson Jr. is at the Minnesota hospital undergoing treatment for depression and gastrointestinal issues.
He has been on a leave of absence from congress since June.
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident 49 min ago
- Freeze hits Chicago area, snow expected Sunday
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Young singer with autism releases inspirational song 8 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Ran Hotel With Grilling Area 1 min ago
- UL Holiday Safety Tips
4 min ago