Statement on Jackson Jr. health expected soon
August 7, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Ald. Sandi Jackson says Mayo Clinic doctors will release a statement about her husband's health soon.
The statement on Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.'s health could come in the next day or so.
Jackson Jr. is at the Minnesota hospital undergoing treatment for depression and gastrointestinal issues.
He has been on a leave of absence from congress since June.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits