Police looking for Nissan in Dan Ryan hit-and-run
Police say they are looking for a silver or gray Nissan in connection to a hit-and-run on the Dan Ryan Expressway that critically wounded an IDOT worker.
Miguel Silva was helping a stranded driver when he was struck by a car around midnight on Tuesday near 26th Street on the expressway. The driver fled the scene.
Police say lens material determined that the car was Nissan. Officials are asking anyone with information to call Illinois State Police.
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel season
- Report: Judge to hear CPS school closings case
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- Cook County sheriff provides free child ID kits
- Some construction suspended over holiday weekend
- Couple implicated in boy's death enter plea
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
- 7 in :77