State Street Macy's window smashed, watches stolen
August 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are looking for thieves who broke into the Macy's store in the Loop.
Police say the bandits broke a window at the State Street Macy's store at around 5:30 a.m. and made off with a number of high-end watches.
So far, no one is in custody.
- CTU vows not to re-elect mayor over school closings
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- Police: Drive safely, buckle up on holiday weekend
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Brian Urlacher retires from NFL after career with Chicago Bears
- Census bureau finds Chicago is growing, but slowly
- Northlake man to be sentenced after kids found tied
- Jurors to resume deliberations at Trump trial
- Man sentenced in murder after alleged ad for sex with pregnant...
- Wayne Miller dies at 94; photos chronicled black Chicago life
- Ex-student allegedly threatened Glenbard East HS
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- abcnews: Twitter Beefs Up User Security
- 7 in :77