Woman accused of fabricating cop impersonator, assault
August 10, 2012 (KENDALL COUNTY, Ill.) (WLS) -- Charges have been filed in Kendall County against a 33-year-old woman who allegedly lied about being sexually assaulted.
Annette Brown, of Sandwich, claimed a man posing as police officer pulled her over on a rural road last Tuesday and assaulted her in a corn field.
Kendall County sheriff's police later said the incident did not occur and there was no police impersonator.
Brown has been charged with three felony counts of disorderly conduct.
- Oklahoma tornado in Moore kills dozens 47 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area 11 min ago
- ID sought for woman's body burned in Avondale Dumpster
- 2 charged in Markham man's murder
- 3 vehicles involved in Oswego head-on collision 6 min ago
- Detroit Red Wings beat Chicago Blackhawks 3-1
- I-Team: Expanded gambling in Illinois
- Shooting outside Planned Parenthood in Merrillville, Indiana
- 'Pollen tsunami' in Chicago, allergist says
- Photos: Milwaukee Pug Fest 2013
- abcnews: 200-Lbs. Bear Pulled From Colorado Springs...
- 7 in :77
24 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado in Moore kills dozens
47 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos