Woman accused of fabricating cop impersonator, assault
August 10, 2012 (KENDALL COUNTY, Ill.) (WLS) -- Charges have been filed in Kendall County against a 33-year-old woman who allegedly lied about being sexually assaulted.
Annette Brown, of Sandwich, claimed a man posing as police officer pulled her over on a rural road last Tuesday and assaulted her in a corn field.
Kendall County sheriff's police later said the incident did not occur and there was no police impersonator.
Brown has been charged with three felony counts of disorderly conduct.
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates