Jury selection to begin in Vaughn murder trial
August 10, 2012 (CHANNAHON, Ill.) (WLS) -- Jury selection is scheduled to begin Monday in another high-profile Will County trial.
An Oswego man, Christopher Vaughn, is charged with shooting his wife and three children to death in 2007.
The bodies were found in the family's SUV near Channahon.
Vaughn suffered minor gunshot wounds.
He claimed his wife, Kimberly, shot him and the children before turning the gun on herself.
Prosecutors didn't believe Vaughn and he was soon charged with murder.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 Skokie residents 15 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Libertyville man, 66, claims attack by hospital security
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 Skokie...
15 min ago
- Chicago remembers radio legend Larry Lujack
25 min ago