Jury selection to begin in Vaughn murder trial
August 10, 2012 (CHANNAHON, Ill.) (WLS) -- Jury selection is scheduled to begin Monday in another high-profile Will County trial.
An Oswego man, Christopher Vaughn, is charged with shooting his wife and three children to death in 2007.
The bodies were found in the family's SUV near Channahon.
Vaughn suffered minor gunshot wounds.
He claimed his wife, Kimberly, shot him and the children before turning the gun on herself.
Prosecutors didn't believe Vaughn and he was soon charged with murder.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap