Jury selection to begin in Vaughn murder trial
August 10, 2012 (CHANNAHON, Ill.) (WLS) -- Jury selection is scheduled to begin Monday in another high-profile Will County trial.
An Oswego man, Christopher Vaughn, is charged with shooting his wife and three children to death in 2007.
The bodies were found in the family's SUV near Channahon.
Vaughn suffered minor gunshot wounds.
He claimed his wife, Kimberly, shot him and the children before turning the gun on herself.
Prosecutors didn't believe Vaughn and he was soon charged with murder.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Lawyer: No more appeals for Crundwell 48 min ago
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners 46 min ago
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout