Lakeview festival drawing big crowds, big fun
August 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There's a big party going on in the Lakeview neighborhood this weekend as Northalsted Market Days Festival is once again bringing big crowds to Halsted Street between Belmont and Addison.
Organizers say it is the largest two-day street fair in the Midwest.
The fun includes plenty of food options and live musical entertainment. The fest runs through Sunday night.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos