25 iguanas killed in Rogers Park fire
August 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A fire on Chicago's Far North Side killed 25 pet iguanas.
The fire started early Monday morning near Jonquil Terrace and Paulina in the Rogers Park community.
Firefighters found the lizards when they entered the building. Only eight survived the blaze.
Investigators say an electrical problem may have started the fire.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 4 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 58 min ago
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 7 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Festival Fridays
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift...
4 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
21 min ago