25 iguanas killed in Rogers Park fire
August 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A fire on Chicago's Far North Side killed 25 pet iguanas.
The fire started early Monday morning near Jonquil Terrace and Paulina in the Rogers Park community.
Firefighters found the lizards when they entered the building. Only eight survived the blaze.
Investigators say an electrical problem may have started the fire.
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- 'Sexting' ends Evanston HS baseball season early
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos