25 iguanas killed in Rogers Park fire
August 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A fire on Chicago's Far North Side killed 25 pet iguanas.
The fire started early Monday morning near Jonquil Terrace and Paulina in the Rogers Park community.
Firefighters found the lizards when they entered the building. Only eight survived the blaze.
Investigators say an electrical problem may have started the fire.
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder 11 min ago
- 2nd video released allegedly shows guard push student 29 min ago
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Elgin teens building home for tornado victim
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
- 2nd video released allegedly shows guard...
29 min ago