25 iguanas killed in Rogers Park fire
August 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A fire on Chicago's Far North Side killed 25 pet iguanas.
The fire started early Monday morning near Jonquil Terrace and Paulina in the Rogers Park community.
Firefighters found the lizards when they entered the building. Only eight survived the blaze.
Investigators say an electrical problem may have started the fire.
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain 5 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault 4 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member 36 min ago
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence 34 min ago
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Dixon to receive $9.2M restitution in Crundwell case
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- Elkhart native killed in NATO helicopter crash in Afghanistan
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing...
5 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
4 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40...
13 min ago