Outside City Hall, college student protests city violence
August 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A college student took time from his summer vacation to hold a rally Monday morning in front of City Hall, all in an effort to stop the violence.
Corey Hardiman is a Corliss High School alum. He now attends Morehouse College in Atlanta.
He wants to stop the violence in Chicago's streets.
Hardiman was joined by other community leaders in calling for more youth centers and jobs.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits