3 West Nile cases reported in Chicago suburbs
August 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three new human cases of West Nile virus have been reported in the Chicago area.
The Skokie Health Department say a 56-year-old woman is hospitalized with the illness. She is the second confirmed case of West Nile in Skokie this year.
Also, a 68-year-old Buffalo Grove man has the first confirmed case of human West Nile in Lake County this year.
The Illinois Dept. of Public Health counts 12 human cases of West Nile in Illinois so far this year.
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting 42 min ago
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel season 23 min ago
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 51 min ago
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
51 min ago
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel...
23 min ago