Coyote captured on Southwest Side
August 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Animal Control officers rounded up a coyote found in a neighborhood on the Southwest Side Wednesday night.
The animal was spotted Wednesday afternoon in the 5200-block of South Richmond.
A resident says this is the second time the coyote has been seen in the area. She was concerned because there are children living in the area.
Animal Control officers told ABC7 they would take the coyote to their facility to check it out.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos