Calumet Park girl, 6, found safe in Chicago
August 16, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police say a 6-year-old girl who was missing from her suburban Calumet Park home has been found safe in Chicago.
Ariyah Bohannon and her mother, Zetra, were found on the city's South Side. Family members were concerned the girl was in danger because they say the mother has a long history of aggression and substance abuse.
The girl has lived with her great-grandmother since she was 3-months old.
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1 7 min ago
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot 16 min ago
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Protesters to march against CPS closings
- Man charged with making video in hospital bathroom
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- Event to raise awareness about missing persons
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash
- Astronaut Lovell to dedicate Chicago memorial garden
- IRS probe ignored most influential groups
- Maria's final class graduating
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos