Calumet Park girl, 6, found safe in Chicago
August 16, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police say a 6-year-old girl who was missing from her suburban Calumet Park home has been found safe in Chicago.
Ariyah Bohannon and her mother, Zetra, were found on the city's South Side. Family members were concerned the girl was in danger because they say the mother has a long history of aggression and substance abuse.
The girl has lived with her great-grandmother since she was 3-months old.
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos