Purse snatcher knocks down woman, 85, on Gold Coast
August 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An 85-year-old woman was knocked to the ground and her purse was stolen on the Gold Coast Friday just after 12:30 p.m. in the 900 block of North Dearborn.
The woman suffered a cut to her forehead and was taken to a hospital to be checked out.
The purse snatcher got away.
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit 13 min ago
- Video: Wednesday @ 6AM: Saving on Gas?
- Video: Tonight @ 10 PM: Extreme Bridal Makeovers 6 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Expanded World News tonight
- Old Orchard Mall shooting 'not a random act' 52 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- 3 dolphins pregnant at Brookfield Zoo
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24 2 min ago
- ID sought for woman's body burned in Avondale Dumpster
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos