Dennis Kucinich visits Jesse Jackson Jr. at Mayo Clinic
August 20, 2012 (ROCHESTER, Minn.) (WLS) -- Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. received a visitor from Capitol Hill over the weekend: Former presidential candidate Rep. Dennis Kucinich stopped by the Mayo Clinic to show his support.
A photo posted to Kucinich's Twitter feed Monday morning shows the two congressmen chatting in front of a giant get-well card.
Kucinich tweeted: "Visited w/ Rep. Jackson Fri, Sat @ Mayo. Photo w/ Cong. get well card. Kind words of colleagues clearly meant a lot."
Former Rep. Patrick Kennedy of Rhode Island also visited Jackson at the Mayo Clinic last week. He told the Associated press that Jackson Jr. is in a "deep" depression.
- Boy critical after 90 minutes underwater in pond 15 min ago
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 33 min ago
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- I-Team: Misconduct alleged at US Marshal's office
- I-Team: Warning about home loans
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- 5 Smart Ways to Spend Your Tax Return Wisely
8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos