Dennis Kucinich visits Jesse Jackson Jr. at Mayo Clinic
August 20, 2012 (ROCHESTER, Minn.) (WLS) -- Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. received a visitor from Capitol Hill over the weekend: Former presidential candidate Rep. Dennis Kucinich stopped by the Mayo Clinic to show his support.
A photo posted to Kucinich's Twitter feed Monday morning shows the two congressmen chatting in front of a giant get-well card.
Kucinich tweeted: "Visited w/ Rep. Jackson Fri, Sat @ Mayo. Photo w/ Cong. get well card. Kind words of colleagues clearly meant a lot."
Former Rep. Patrick Kennedy of Rhode Island also visited Jackson at the Mayo Clinic last week. He told the Associated press that Jackson Jr. is in a "deep" depression.
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Friends, family of murder victim pray to end the violence
- Pets from Oklahoma shelter headed to Chicago for adoption
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- Step back in time at 'Wild West Town' in McHenry County
- Man charged for arson, burglary of $1.5 million boat
- FEMA teams look for flood damage on South Side
- Jackson, Rainbow PUSH Coalition criticize school closings
- Notre Dame QB Golson no longer enrolled at school
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos