Rev. Corey Brooks returns to Chicago for teen's funeral
August 20, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Pastor Corey Brooks has returned to Chicago to preside over the funeral of a teenager.
Rev. Brooks has been walking across the country to raise money for a community center at his New Beginnings Church on S. King Drive.
He was in Kansas before he came back to Chicago.
Monday, he spoke during the funeral for Tony Dunn, 19. Dunn was shot and killed earlier this month just three blocks from the church.
A 22-year-old man is charged in his death.
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet 28 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57 22 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend 24 min ago
- Ukraine: Warning shots fired, foreign military barred 25 min ago
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- Cooking With Fish
46 min ago