Guardian Angels patrolling near 95th and Michigan after weekend sex assault
August 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Guardian Angels are out patrolling a South Side bus station where a woman was beaten and sexually assaulted.
Wednesday morning, Guardian Angels escorted female passengers to the nearby red Line. They handed out fliers about the incident, which took place Saturday morning near 95th and Michigan.
Police say a 33-year-old woman was waiting for the bus when she was grabbed by an African-American man with a low cut mohawk.
The man reportedly beat and then raped the woman.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures passenger 20 min ago
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 14 min ago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Reno hospital shooting on campus kills 2, including gunman
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
14 min ago