Guardian Angels patrolling near 95th and Michigan after weekend sex assault
August 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Guardian Angels are out patrolling a South Side bus station where a woman was beaten and sexually assaulted.
Wednesday morning, Guardian Angels escorted female passengers to the nearby red Line. They handed out fliers about the incident, which took place Saturday morning near 95th and Michigan.
Police say a 33-year-old woman was waiting for the bus when she was grabbed by an African-American man with a low cut mohawk.
The man reportedly beat and then raped the woman.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD