Missing 20-year-old's car found in Hinckley
August 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Investigators are searching for a missing 20-year-old St. Charles woman.
Tanner Conroyd's father says she left home Sunday and he thought she was heading for Illinois State University in Normal Sunday.
Friends have been handing out flyers about her disappearance at Chicago's Millennium Park. Conroyd was seen there Monday.
The car she was driving was found Wednesday outside a bar in Hinckley, Illinois.
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- Woman killed, 4 critically injured in Far South Side crash
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos