Lombard president to be remembered by trustees
August 23, 2012 (LOMBARD, Ill.) (WLS) -- Lombard will remember its late village president during a special village board of trustees meeting Thursday night.
Village President William Mueller died of West Nile virus this past weekend. He was also battling cancer, which had weakened his immune system.
Mueller was village president for nearly two decades before he died.
His visitation is on Friday and his funeral mass is Saturday.
He was 76 years old.
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel season
- Report: Judge to hear CPS school closings case
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- Cook County sheriff provides free child ID kits
- Some construction suspended over holiday weekend
- Couple implicated in boy's death enter plea
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
- 7 in :77