Cardinal George Cancer Update: Cardinal to talk about cancer battle Friday
August 23, 2012 (OAKBROOK TERRACE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Francis Cardinal George will talk with reporters about his latest battle with cancer on Friday.
This will happen before the cardinal appears at the annual Hispanic Ministry Awards banquet in suburban Oakbrook Terrace.
Last Friday, the archdiocese announced that tests found cancer cells in his kidney and in a nodule that was removed from his liver.
- 2 storms take aim at Chicago area 10 min ago
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened 14 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 18 min ago
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January 6 min ago
- Man believed to be Gacy victim found living in Montana 29 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40 million accounts
- Over 80 injured in partial London theater collapse 27 min ago
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated 6 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Free gift-wrapping service at O'Hare, Midway 27 min ago
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
18 min ago
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where...
14 min ago
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold...
6 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to...
6 min ago