Cardinal George Cancer Update: Cardinal to talk about cancer battle Friday
August 23, 2012 (OAKBROOK TERRACE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Francis Cardinal George will talk with reporters about his latest battle with cancer on Friday.
This will happen before the cardinal appears at the annual Hispanic Ministry Awards banquet in suburban Oakbrook Terrace.
Last Friday, the archdiocese announced that tests found cancer cells in his kidney and in a nodule that was removed from his liver.
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos