Woman's car shot in I-80 road rage incident in Ind.
August 24, 2012 (GARY, Ind.) (WLS) -- A southwest suburban woman was shot at during a road rage incident on I-80.
Police say the 22-year-old from Orland Park was westbound on I-80 in northwest Indiana when an older white man in a dark-colored pickup truck started tailgating her and then tried to force her car into the concrete divider just after 9 p.m. Thursday.
The woman says the man waved a gun, then she heard a shot and saw a bullet hole in the door.
The woman was not hurt; police are looking for the driver, who got off at Cline Avenue.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits