Suspect in Northwestern student robberies turns himself in
August 24, 2012 (SKOKIE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A man has turned himself in to police after three Northwestern University students were robbed at gunpoint last Sunday.
Shortly after, police released a surveillance picture from a convenience store in Skokie.
Police say the men used a credit card stolen from one of the victims.
The man on the left -- who turned himself in -- is identified as 23-year-old Timothy Blue. He was later identified in a police line-up.
The second person in the picture, on the right, has not yet been caught.
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old