Suspect in Northwestern student robberies turns himself in
August 24, 2012 (SKOKIE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A man has turned himself in to police after three Northwestern University students were robbed at gunpoint last Sunday.
Shortly after, police released a surveillance picture from a convenience store in Skokie.
Police say the men used a credit card stolen from one of the victims.
The man on the left -- who turned himself in -- is identified as 23-year-old Timothy Blue. He was later identified in a police line-up.
The second person in the picture, on the right, has not yet been caught.
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights standoff 26 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming 32 min ago
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 32 min ago
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
32 min ago
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights...
26 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
32 min ago