Police: Teen critical after accidental shooting
Friday, August 24, 2012
August 24, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 15-year-girl is in critical condition after she was shot on the South Side in the 100- block of 112th Street.
Police say it appears the shooting was accidental.
(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney