Man pulled from Chicago River on Near North Side
August 25, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Divers from the Chicago Fire Department pulled a man out of the Chicago River Friday night near the 900-block of North Kingsbury Street.
It was not clear Saturday how the man ended up in the water on the Near North Side.
Paramedics took him in critical condition to Northwestern Memorial Hospital. His condition is not known Saturday.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
- Fmr. student allegedly threatened Glenbard East H.S.
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Four schools spared during final CPS vote
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured
- Memorial Day: Travel down, gas prices up
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos