Man pulled from Chicago River on Near North Side
August 25, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Divers from the Chicago Fire Department pulled a man out of the Chicago River Friday night near the 900-block of North Kingsbury Street.
It was not clear Saturday how the man ended up in the water on the Near North Side.
Paramedics took him in critical condition to Northwestern Memorial Hospital. His condition is not known Saturday.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap