Man arrested in Streamwood after alleged bomb threat in Iowa
August 31, 2012 (STREAMWOOD, Ill.) (WLS) -- A man arrested in suburban Streamwood faces charges in connection with a bomb threat in Iowa.
According to federal investigators, Adylbek Kozubaev was trying to lease a stand at a mall in Davenport, Iowa, to sell cashmere scarves. After negotiating the price of the stand, investigators say he threatened to blow up the mall.
Kozubaev is in custody now with a status hearing scheduled for September 5.
It's not clear why he was in Streamwood.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
- Fmr. student allegedly threatened Glenbard East H.S.
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Four schools spared during final CPS vote
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured
- Memorial Day: Travel down, gas prices up
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos