Romeoville woman has West Nile virus; first human case in Will County
August 31, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- More Chicago area cases of West Nile virus are being reported.
A Romeoville woman in her 40s is the first human case reported in Will County this summer. She was treated at a local hospital and released.
The DuPage County Health Department says it now has 10 cases of West Nile and one of those cases was fatal.
Thirty-seven cases have been reported in suburban Cook County and eight in Chicago.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS 46 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop 37 min ago
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
33 min ago