Illinois State trooper hurt in crash
September 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An Illinois State trooper was hurt early Monday after his squad car crashed on the expressway.
The trooper lost control of his vehicle while on the off-ramp from the Dan Ryan Expressway to 87th Street.
The vehicle struck a tree, light pole and fence.
Police said the trooper's injuries are not life-threatening.
- Schaumburg couple survive Oklahoma tornado
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Wheel of Fortune will air at 2:05 a.m.
- Maywood honors man who found missing toddler's body
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Kellie Pickler wins 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- Addison comfort dogs headed to Moore, Okla.
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area