Northbound Bishop Ford reopens after fatal accident
September 5, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The northbound lanes of the Bishop Ford Freeway have reopened after a fatal accident Wednesday morning at Sibley.
The Northwest Indiana Times reports the accident occurred at 9:25 a.m. and killed a semi-truck driver.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted 1 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3 17 min ago
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago 14 min ago
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move 12 min ago
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago 27 min ago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor
- 7 in :77
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually...
1 min ago