Highland Park Saks Fifth Avenue store closing after holiday season
Wednesday, September 05, 2012
September 5, 2012 (HIGHLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Dozens of people will lose their jobs when the Saks Fifth Avenue in north suburban Highland Park closes.
The company announced the store will close after the holiday season.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Chicago River dyeing a St. Patrick's Day tradition
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...